Data collected by Albumen Publishing
The only data collected by Albumen Publishing is your name and your email address. We collect this information when you purchase any book, visit us at an art fair or complete forms on our website.
How information that we gather is used
Information collected by Albumen Publishing is used to provide information about books and services offered and provided to you and to communicate with you. We also use the information to carry out our obligations arising from agreements entered between you and us.
Sharing your information
Except as expressly set out in this policy we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
The personal information you provide to us may be shared with third party companies, agents, contractors, service providers or affiliated companies if this is necessary to provide you with our books or services, respond to your inquiries or for any of the purposes described in this policy.
We may also share your personal information with law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties if we are required by law to do so.
At any time you have the right:
- to request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you;
- to rectification of your personal data, if you consider that the information we are holding is inaccurate;
- to ask us to delete your personal data, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it;
- to withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data (to the extent such processing is based on previously obtained consent);
- to ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages as described below in the marketing section;
- to restrict processing of your personal data;
- to data portability (moving some of your personal data elsewhere) in certain circumstances;
- to object to your personal data being processed in certain circumstances; and
- to not be subject to a decision based on automated processing and to have safeguards put in place if you are being profiled based on your personal data.
Any request from you for access to or a copy of your personal data must be in writing and we will endeavour to respond within a reasonable period and in any event within one month in compliance with data protection legislation. We will comply with our legal obligations as regards your rights as a data subject.
We aim to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate at all times. To assist us in ensuring that your information is up to date, do let us know if any of your personal details change via the Contact page.
Where you are one of our clients or have otherwise agreed to be contacted for marketing we may use your personal information to send you information about Albumen Publishing events, art fairs and works of art. You can unsubscribe from receiving them at any time, details of how to unsubscribe will be included on any electronic mailing we send you.
We will action any opt out request from you without delay.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Sites
Certain features of our site will allow for social networking. You should ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be sent, collected or used by other users, such as profile details or e-mail address.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to us via our Contact page.
Changes to this policy
Any changes we make to our policy in the future will be posted on this page.